02 August 2008

Brisbane metal forming seminars a hit with the locals



I would like to thank all the people at OzRods for their help hosting the metal forming seminar with Peach and Tommassini. They were a huge success and very well recieved.

Check out this slideshow of pictures from the seminar that I took on the day. We got lots of positive comments from the participants including the following. Well done team :-)

"The Tom Peach and Peter Tommasini seminar was the best practical demonstration of hand forming of panels I have ever seen. I have already the DVD set but meeting the guys in person and seeing Tom work his magic up close is even bettter. He was very helpful and stopped to answer any questions. A fantastic day, I would recommend it to anyone, well worth the cost."
- Terry Sullivan (who we call our number one fan!)

"Great day, lots of fun, very interactive. Highly recommend it to anyone. Everyone that's interested in forming metal, this is the lecture for you."
- Kenny Rivers

"Best Practical info that I could relate to and use in my trade"
- Justin Dunglison (Panel Beater)

"Great day, pleasure to see Tom and Peter in person, working their magic on metal."
- Ed Hudson

"Thank you to everyone involved in the seminar recently held in Brisbane. I was amazed with how Tom and Peter explained and demonstrated simple ways to shape and form metal with the simplest of low cost tools and the fact the I was able to test what
I had just learnt after the show. Meeting Tom and Peter was a great experience and knowledge of metal work was an inspiration to me."
- Adam Doyle



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have seen the slideshow.It was looking good.Interesting article.Thanks for sharing with us!

dished ends

gasolene said...

Thanks for the feedback Peterson. I will try and get you some more information and pictures up from our next seminar. :-)

gasolene said...

Say, I just had a look at your website dished ends. Your group does a lot of interesting, industrial metal working and shaping. Are you also interested in any hand forming and shaping?